Just moments as they are, unstaged, unrehearsed, raw and natural.
You in love, surrounded by love.
This is my focus on your wedding day.
I want to know you, and your love story!
“We can build it in the basement” she said. “I found a used enlarger in the newspaper that would be perfect”. This was my sister trying to convince our dad to build us a darkroom in the basement of our high school home.
Of course, he didn’t need much convincing, as he’s always been interested in photography. Between the two of them, I learned to be curious, to never stop learning, and to not give two hoots about what other people think.
Hello! I am Danijela. With a silent J right in the middle of my name.
I am not your typical wedding photographer.
- I love a good party, but cherish quiet conversations in the middle of the buzz.
- Dancing is my medicine.
- There isn’t a food that I don’t like. Not sure if that makes me a foodie or just gluttonous.
- Like every Slavic person I know, my sense of humour is dark and ironic, but I keep it silly to balance things out.
- Light and love get me so excited that it sometimes makes me swear. Sorry mom!
- I have a little boy who is currently really into snuggles and I hope this stage lasts forever.
- My guy brings me gorgeous, local bouquets when I least expect it. He’s good that way!
- I am about people and mystery and magic.
What’s your story? Let’s be friends!